July 19, 2011

Hello from South Korea!

I spent my first week in Seoul and I can say for sure that I like this city very much. Also I like my agency and all people working here and my roomates. They meet me very friendly, so I think it will be a nice trip.

Half day we are spending in the car that takes us to castings. So everybody trying to entertain himself like he can


 As for our manager's and booker's they are very nice guys

I live with two russians girls in one room, Katerina and Elena. Also in other rooms are living 5 girls and 2 boys. Some of them from Brazilia, someone from Urugavai and Estonia. But all speak's english quite 
good.

Except girls and boys we have two more roommates. Choco and Mili) They makes our days very funny. This is another story)I will write about them.
























That week was raining. But despite this we spend our days outside our appartment. I realized that only rainy boots can save my trip.

 Now in Seoul not a high season for modeling, so we have just two or three casting per day, thats why we have a lot of free time. We choose popular sights and go there. Some post I will show the pictures.



And you know, it's really impossible to lost the way here.because all korean people are very responsive and we know that they will help us to find the road to our home)























That was just one week but it seems that I spent a lot of time here.Thanx to the people that surounding me.Im sure it will be a great trip)

4 comments:

  1. lyana ti samaya krasivaya!!! f shenochki prosto super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ляна, пора тебе с твоим лицом уже выбираться из азии))) и волосы волосы *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Олечка я мечтаю об этом))медленно но верно доберусь до Европы.спасибо*

    ReplyDelete